Access to Wi-Fi
Please read the instructions carefully.
- Check whether you have already changed the password of your user account. Access to Wi-Fi may require a waiting period of 30 minutes after the password change.
- Close all browser windows.
- Connect to network: WLAN-SIM.
- Your browser opens to the log-in portal. If this does not happen automatically, please enter the address manually:
- Enter your log-in details. Please use the following:
- Card number: Your SIM user card number with the addition @sim (e.g. 123456@sim).
- Password: The new password you have chosen.
- Click on Log-in. Access to the internet is now possible. The device you have used is now registered for Wi-Fi access for a period of one year. Per user a maximum of 5 devices can be registered.
If you cannot connect to Wi-Fi, please check:
- Did you select the correct Wi-Fi network?
- Network: WLAN-SIM
- If after waking from sleep mode or a restart your computer is not connected to Wi-Fi.
- Go to the system preferences of your device and reconnect to Wi-Fi.